Aug 10, 2008

Thumbalina!?!



After her bath, Kat was so mad that she found her thumb. It immediately soothed her. I don't normally encourage thumb sucking, as it is hard to take away the thumb when age appropriate, but she was so stinking cute that I let her suck while I got the camera.

When we got a zoo membership for our local zoo it came with some free carousel tickets, so this Saturday Nick, Kat and Ali got to go for a ride. This is Alicia's first carousel experience, and she loved it.

Obviously Nick loved it too. Kat is in the Bjorn and sleeping, but I think she liked it too.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ali's always got the greatest glasses. and a new born baby sucking a thumb is the cutest thing ever. I love the pics

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up Ali is ... and that she's a big sister. Kat is absolutely gorgeous and I'll admit - I'm more than a little bit jealous of your baby girl. You better watch out, I may try to trade you one of these days, lol.

xoxo

Jason & Makenna said...

Nick & Steph,
Great to hear from you. We've been wondering how things were going in Bostonius. I talked to Matt Merkley the other day, and we had Arlene and Egil come stay with us for a few days about a month ago. We still miss Boston a lot and wish we had the chance to come up and visit for a while. Life is good down here. You probably read a lot on the blog, which is a good way to see what we're up to. Makenna has started her new job at Trident Hospital. She'll be working weekend nights, but first has to do three weeks of day shifts. We'll basically have no time to spend together, so I'm sure you can relate to that. Life is good at the agency with plenty of projects to work on. There is a link on our blog to my portfolio if you're interested in seeing some of what we've been doing. You need to give us an update when you get a chance. Take care.

Jason


ps Congrats on the birth of your daughter. Can't believe how different Ali is from last time we saw her. Time flies.